The Department of Administration and Resources
Deputy Permanent Secretary Andreas Langsted
Divisions under the Department of Administration and Resources:
The Analysis Division
Head of Division Mikkel Plannthin
Provides comprehensive analysis and project assistance:
• Contribution of expertise to projects.
• Internal data and evidence-driven assistance.
• Development of management information and effective corporate solutions.
The Research Division
Acting Head of Division Anne-Julie Boesen Pedersen
Works with research and impact assessments within the area of the Ministry of Justice:
• Execution of specific research tasks.
• Preparation of statistical evidence, including estimation of the capacity effects of proposed bills and contributions with a particular focus on crime statistics and data.
• Chair and secretary functions for the Ministry of Justice’s Research Policy Committee and administration of the Ministry of Justice’s Research Fund.
The Human Resources Division
Head of Human Resources Frank Mathiesen
Head of Division Anne Fode
Responsible for HR functions in the Ministry of Justice:
• Good employer conduct in the Ministry of Justice.
• Recruiting, appointment and employee/management development.
• Organisational development of HR policies.
• Personnel administration support for other parts of the organisation, including managerial appointments.
• Appointment of judges. Dismissal and disciplinary cases for civil servants.
• Administration of a number of councils, commissions and committees.
• The Ministry of Justice’s HR forum.
IT and Service
Head of Division Ulla Molin Hilskov
Provides operational support for the Ministry of Justice’s department:
• Case registration and administrative support, switchboard, internal mail function, reception and internal service.
• Coordination in relation to the Ministry’s IT operational community. Electronic archive. IT support, user administration, IT security and telecommunications in the department.
• Administration of tenders, contracts and procurement in the department and group purchasing. Property operations and maintenance, as well as physical security in the department.
The Group Management Division
Deputy Head of Division Tobias Holmstrup
Responsibility for the operation and development of common administrative tasks in the Ministry of Justice:
• Supplier of management information.
• Chain of criminal proceedings, including the secretariat of the Senior Management Forum and the permanent steering committee.
• Preparation and follow-up relating to performance contracts.
• Coordination of controlling and monitoring the ministry as a whole, including in relation to the Danish National Audit Office.
• Common public sector digitisation strategies, specific IT projects and IT security in the Ministry’s policy area and its group IT forum.
• Overall administration of interpreters, including guidelines for remuneration.
The Finance Division
Head of Division Jesper Roest Pedersen
Responsibility for allocation and planning cases for the Ministry’s policy area:
• Budget analyses, Finance Act procedure, implementation of multi-year agreements and appropriation requests.
• Coordination cases and Finance Committee cases.
• Financial impact assessments of proposed bills and DUT (Extended Total Balance Principle) cases.
• Accounts, appropriation settlements, expense monitoring, annual reports, etc, and advising within the Ministry’s policy area on the administration of accounts.